Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 salmon fillets, boneless and skinless
- Salt and black pepper
- 30g plain flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 90g honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Preparation 5 min Cooking 6 min
To make the glaze: In a measuring cup, combine the honey and the soy sauce. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Pour the flour onto a shallow plate and lightly flour both sides of the salmon.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Ensure a medium heat or you will burn the glaze.
- Generously cover the salmon with half of the glaze and add salmon to the pan (glaze-side down).
- In the pan, brush the second side with remaining glaze.
- Cook salmon for 3 minutes on each side.
- Glaze should be caramelised.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve.
Serve with rice.